Tuesday, November 11, 2008

shake it!

ola people! i know, its been awhile. well i've been abit busy since my exam ended. not busy going out to chillax.. but busy sleeping! tehehe.. i got some of my exam papers back and the marks are just fine. im happy to get good grades for my hist and geo and art and english and blablabla.. im missing dad, mom, abng, kamaliah, CP, my anakbuahzz, ka lenny, ka bibi, adek, amal, hazim handsome.. practically EVERYONE I KNOW! maynn, i have to do something to not make me be a couch potato! seriously, i need to bust-a-move!! i'll be painting my room black! haha. jokes! but i'll surely draw on my wall! and i also need to paint my brothers room back to white. i think painting will be my 'to do' thing for this week! okay then.. i've got to go! one tree hill is calling me!!

im feeling the colour PINK today



oh yea.. not to forget.. i finally had a dayout with my friends yesterday and i watched a movie (not to be tped here) . mar is cool :p but hellyeah! we had fun.. hangedout for abit with cicay and them guys and headed home..






No comments: