Tuesday, November 25, 2008

its all about me

The rules are simple. Use Google Images to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.
thanks senor pablo for tagging :)
Why do you blog?



The age of my next birthday:


A place I’d like to travel to:

A favorite place:

i wish this was my room! :(

A favorite thing:



A favorite food:

buttermilk chicken (y) i actually found it in google!

A favorite color:



The city I live in:



A nickname I had:

marsbars (by fezz)

laughter(by zaimah)

the way of pronouncing natacia is like natasha so they call me natasha beddingfield
and my mom calls me bungso(bungsu)

college major (if i get to college):



Name of first (and only) love:



A bad habit:



A hobby:



Current wish list (max. 3 items):

scholarship



SLR

A FAT CAT!

i tag qie, ka lenny, the matali family (does that count as one? :p), mijah, biah, umi's, muizzah.

everyone la.. no need 7 maaa.

few more hours!!

No comments: