Thursday, November 27, 2008

crikey mate! :p

crikey! in arrived in australia just now morning. gila, im sleeepy! i didnt have enough sleep in the plane eventhough i had all 3 seats to my self. hehee. i left brunei at 3 yesterday and arrived in malaysia at 5. then i had to wait for 5 to 6 hours for my flight to board. i hopped on the plane at around 10. double decker maaan! haha, sakai :p i didnt expect anyone to send me but eventually qie and the rest came and surprised me! haha. thanks guys! lavyouuu! while i was in malaysia i didnt have anything to do and i took photos here and there. im happy to see mom! and now its 10 already! and im sleepy!


the boys
everibodi

me n d girls

goodbye brunei

i found this instead of fezzonfire

anyone?

melamine :p

starbucks

burgerking!

my direction

sony

dior

burrberry

harrods


it was too sweet!

when boredom strikes

sunrise

hello australia

home sweet home

No comments: