Friday, November 21, 2008

just beat it!

maaaaayn! my laptop isnt working anymore and im so pissed off! i need a new laptop :( i asked fred to fix it fer me but he said the processor is damaged or sumtin'. gilaaa! for me laptop = life but now its like NO LAPTOP = NO LIFE! (haha, emosi). i'll try to bring it to the computer shop tmrw. im going nuts!! god help meee!!


on my past post i mentioned about painting my brother's room and that plan worked out preettyyy well. started at around 1pm and ended at 6+pm. wooaahh, painting a room isnt easy and seriously i was sweating ah-lot because i painted the room on the wrong day.
m this:


to this!

note to people: never paint during hot weather, change your plans to swimming instead :p but painting his room was worth it, because it involved kaching($$$$)!

the day before i painted his room i drew on my wall its nothing and it looks uglehh! pictures below:


things i used..


not much, but yeah...


i call this life.


instead of using a brush to make the lines i used paint drippings.



today, i went to my niece's school concert. the concert was abit unorganised but its alright, you know, kids... theres this girl, she played the role alice of alice in the wonderland. she was preety talented and seriously, she can act!! pictures below:





bibi will be visiting sydney on the 4th till 9th, and we're gna go sight seeing. too bad im not gna bring any camera to share my trip with u guys.


wooaaaah, i shared alot of stories today! ok, i'll stop. yous wont be reading anyways. its always about the photos~

No comments: