Wednesday, October 22, 2008

lovin it'

updates updates! i've been busy with stuffs and now i feel like blogging, hehehe. went out with my friends last week and chilled at gaydongs then to mamat and hazwans place. first, mamats place.. wooaaah! the buttermilk chicken was awesome! loved it maan and it is a favourite of mine too, lol. took photos here and there.. then our last stop was at hazwans.. his porch was the best! so relaxing and a cool place to chill at. (updating photos soon)..

today, today, today...

i would like to wish a happy happy birthday to:

my sister, diana kartini. may god bless you with happiness and i'll try my very best to do well in my exams! hehehe



happy 14th birthday to amal matali, my niece?? LOL. but yeah.. goodluck on your PMB exam. pass ni pass! :p



exams are comin'. and im scareddd!
study group this sat!

No comments: