Wednesday, October 29, 2008

exam fever.. and it is heating up!!!

finally! i have time to update me blog.. miss me? :p well, who reads my blog anyway. lol. i've been busy.. studying studying studying! i had math 1 and english 1 on monday, b.melayu 1&2 on tuesday, geo 1&2 yest. the papers were alright cept geo! maan i felt like my brain was gonna explode! but alhamdulilah i managed to answer the questions and today, i had computer. o-m-g! it was soo hard! eventho i know how to work a computer but theories? i suck at theories maan. i just hope i'll pass my exam and take a step up! few more papers to go and im done! amin amin i'll pass!

well i wanted to update me blog just to greet HAPPY BELATED 16th BIRTHDAY to my nephew? Hazim Matali a.k.a "bur" we gave eachother nicknames, lol.. or what his cousins call him, "abng sexy" haha. maan, he's getting older! :p he was so tiny (HAHA, labihhh) when i first met him and i remember him dancing to hillary duff's "hey now" LOL. good ol' memories maan. but after our PMB's he moved to SOAS. bemuscle ya udah :P hahaha. jk zim!

hazim, right most

No comments: