Thursday, March 19, 2009

i've got the feeeeevaaah!

finally! holiday! man im soo tired and i need some pree' damn good rest! haha.. me n my art mates are gon' be busy on the 24th and 25th march cuz were volunteering for the artcamp, little kids! i love little kids! and im maybe off on the 26th. im gonna be spending my precious time in a resort.. in miri.. hahaha, well atleast i have the time to chillax! speaking of lil' kids.. im missing my anakbuahzz! ive got to meet them soon.. like so soon!


my ankle hurts this bad.. like, this.. bad! mud accidentally kicked it when we were playing cottage fries cover boomerang in class with T.koh. man, he rules! hahaha, cali eh. i'll miss first term, loadsss of memories! 2nd term.. more serious! like helllzzz.. i just hope my ankle will be betta for this saturdays match! :( i need someone to massage it :(((((

oyea i've got the choir photos during the career talk from umizzz.. not much but yeahzz




alright i've got to roll.. update youse soon.. xoxoxoxox!

lavvmarrr!
man, i miss you

No comments: