Tuesday, February 3, 2009

tag, you're it!

Tagged by monix.

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/ her.

  1. when i first saw her i thought she was not a filipino.. but she was! actually.. hehehe
  2. she loves adidas.
  3. shes into bball. (bebot bebot :p)
  4. loves taking pictures
  5. shes in science class
  6. she loves studying
  7. she loves dancing
  8. she loves art?
  9. she loves me! :p
  10. and todays her birthday!!
The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself.
  1. I'm a jebot. hahaa. thats what my friends call me.. its their meaning for half brunei/filo.
  2. I'm a sucker for sports.. TRUEEE!
  3. I love sleeping..
  4. I love movies.. you'll not regret bringing me along with ya!
  5. I enjoy cooking and baking
  6. I play the guitar and a lil bit of the piano
  7. I speak 3 languages.. like woah! (baru jua 3. haha)
  8. I have the coolest and awesomessst friends in the world..
  9. I'm a drooler for chocolates!
  10. and lastly, I am the coolest friend/person u'll ever find.. HUAHAHAHA
At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

i think th people i want to tag had been tagged already. lol. but if u guys want to be tagged go ahead! ;D

No comments: