Tuesday, January 27, 2009

movie + sleepover marathon

hello people, actually i've got nothing to talk about accept me watching underworld 2 last night since it was a school holiday the next day. supposed to watch bride wars but eventually my sister didnt call and booked the ticket! aaaaaa. but underworld was okay lah, abit sad.. 7/10?



and today, went out with me friends.. kinda boring at first but to kill our boresom, we decided to catch a movie and watched ong bak 2. it was mostly about fighting obviously.. and the movie was alright.. 6/10? and headed home after that..


oyea, not to forget.. my nieces mijah and biah, slept here for 2 days and it was awesome! haha. i like it when they visit me cuz i feel loved! hahaha! joke. alrighty thas all then.. and i realise that i've been wathing movies this pat few days.. AWESOMMMEE! will update soon! nights!!



lavmarrr

No comments: