Tuesday, December 30, 2008

just for fun

instead of tagging people i changed it to my A list..


1) Do you think you're hot?- dyu really want me to answer this? haha

2) Upload your favourite picture of you.

3) Why do you like that picture?- its the preetiest picture everrr! like yeahhh!

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?- ummm.. few days ago?

5) What's the last song you listened to?- pokerface!

6) What are you doing right now besides this?- finding guitar chords

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?- xo'bile (hahaa.. if u understand what i mean)


my A list :

1)senor pablo :D

2)yah-o

3)qie

4)iza

5)biah,mijah, kalenny, bibi, maza, ajim, amal. HAHAHA



Who is number 1?- my coolest cousin!

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?- idk :p

10) Say something about the number 5's-my nieces and nephews.. LOL

11) How about number 4?- she's good in singing (y)

12) Who is number 2?- my love.. HHHAHA

13) Say something about the person who tagged you.

-zaimah- my laughing machine

-mijah- she loves joe jonas? :p

-biah- she loves purple!

No comments: